A peaberry, is a natural mutation of the coffee bean which has only a single, smaller and denser bean inside a coffee cherry. Normal coffee beans grow two inside a coffee cherry. This precious and unique bean only happens in about 5% of the world’s coffee.
BCC Ban Chuan Peaberry Coffee bean is hand harvested in a small, natural and refreshing forest area with altitude above sea level 4000ft in the highland region of Myanmar. Together with our traditional small batch craft roasting method, you will experience the perfect balance of smooth, fruity taste and rich aroma of this specialty coffee.
- Hand picked premium Arabica Peaberry coffee bean growth above sea level 4000ft.
- Fresh fruity taste, low acidity and mild sweetness aftertaste.
- Freshly roasted and pack upon received of your order.
- Maximum products freshness and shelve life.
- 100% natural coffee bean.
- Pesticide FREE
- No artificial flavor/coloring.
- Halal certified
- Vegan friendly
*Promotion available while stock last for free gifts*